Monday 6 January 2014

Janathon Day 6: in which I delegate my workout

I had a great workout planned for today. Two great workouts in fact!

One, I was going to do day 1 of Couch to 5k. The weather foiled that plan - and I seriously do blame the weather, I was dressed to the shoes and ready to go. And then the heavens opened and stayed open with only minor interruptions. I make no excuses: fair weather only!

Lots and lots of housework came next, and I did that. Felt great making a dent in the load.

I walked Fred for two miles, at least that much I did: still a Janathon member with that I hope!

But the main workout I had masterminded: shifting 10 25kg sacks of coal! I did that once before and it was a major piece of work. Today our new load arrived and I was going to get it in.

Aaaand then... the cramps arrived! A monthly problem, nuff said. And with that, I was out of commission for the rest of the day and Mr. got the workout when he got home. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing!